Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 2

Today was a good day. No fast food today! I tried to recruit my dad and he said I was crazy and that he could NEVER do that. Then he preceeded to tell me that he was going to omit french fries and cheesburgers and soda from every fast food place. I said "That's great!" He replied "Good, becuase I've already been doing that for two years now."

I think he missed the point, that its a challenge. Theres no challenge in doing something you already do.

~

I know I am doing this to become more healthier and the longterm goal is to incorporate 30 minutes of working out a day (for my physical health) along with 30 minutes of meditation a day (for my mental health). So far I do neither....and lets be overly honest here. I have no desire to do either. I am slightly undisiplined right now. So maybe tommorrow I will wake up at 5:30 to do YOGA or something, but honestly, that is probably the 497th time I have said that same thing...in the last week.

So day 2 down and 363 to go! I'm feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment